Friday, January 21, 2011

First Paragraphs...


I have been thinking to create a blog during a long, long time now. I am a vivid blogger reader myself and there is nothing I like more than searching Internet and magazines looking for perfect furniture, perfect deals and perfect inspiring pictures. I found so many lovely things during this time that I have a great urge for sharing!!! It feels like finding a great deal and not being able to share it with your friends.
I love visiting decoration shops, restaurants and hotels and I often think: The day I have a blog I will post these pictures and my readers would love it!

So finally here I am writing the first paragraphs of my new blog. I am sure I am going to enjoy doing this but I hope you enjoy it too.

Thank you to all the amazing bloggers that inspire me every day and encouraged me to starting this blog.

No comments: