Friday, January 21, 2011

Smile!

For some reason I’ve never paid so much attention to photography when decorating but recently I am seeing it everywhere and I totally love it.
Large format pictures are a great way to create an eye-catching statement at a reasonable price. They can instantly freshen up a room with more traditional furniture.

I’ve chosen a few ones from Photographers Gallery. I specially like these ones because the color palette. You can pick some colors and create a whole room around it.

                                     
                                                   This ski one is my favorite

                                  



PS: The frame is key and it’s worth to invest in quality. Little details like the thickness of the frame and the distance between the glass and the picture will add quality to the piece and it will make it stand as a piece of art.

No comments: