Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Block Printed Fabrics

So I am officially obsessed with block printed fabrics. Everything started with my crush for John Robshaw a long time ago. Since then I met Peter Dunham and with him all the brands that he carries in his LA store, Hollywood at home. I was there last year and I considered bringing my luggage and staying there for at least the rest of the trip. Mr. Dunham himself was there but I didn't have the courage to ask him :)
Here are some of my thousand favorite block print fabrics ... right now. (I am sure I will be posting more in the future)



Udaipur fabric from Peter Dunham Textiles
This one is actyally nicer in reality. 




Kashmir Paisley fabric from Peter Dunham. 
I think this one would very cute in a girl's room




Samarkand fabric from Peter Dunham



Indian Pear fabric from Robert Kime




Borada Indigo fabric from Lisa Fine
Very nice for bedroom curtains


Rajmata fabric from Peter Dunham
I would use this one on the headboard

No comments: